How to apply to Bocconi University
Bocconi University, located in the heart of Milan, Italy, is a renowned institution known for its world-class education in economics, business, and social sciences. If you’re considering pursuing an undergraduate degree at Bocconi, it’s essential to understand the application process and the steps involved. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to apply to Bocconi University:
1. Choose Your Program: Bocconi University offers a range of undergraduate programs, including Bachelor of Science (BSc) degrees in Economics, Management, Finance, International Economics and Management, and Economic and Social Sciences. Your first step is to choose the program that aligns with your academic and career goals.
2. Review Admission Requirements: Each program at Bocconi has specific admission requirements, which may include prerequisites and language proficiency. It’s crucial to thoroughly review the admission criteria for your chosen program on Bocconi’s official website to ensure you meet all the requirements. A key part of this will be a test score: you will have to provide a result from the SAT, ACT or Bocconi’s own test before the admissions deadline.
3. Create an Account: To start your application, you’ll need to create an account on Bocconi’s My Application portal. This online platform allows you to submit your application, track its progress, and receive important updates from the university.
4. Gather Required Documents: Bocconi University typically requires several documents for your application. These may include:
- High School Transcript: Provide a certified copy of your high school transcripts or diploma, including a list of the subjects studied and grades obtained.
- Language Proficiency: Bocconi usually requires proof of English proficiency, which can be demonstrated through standardized tests like TOEFL or IELTS, or from having studied at high school in English.
- Personal Statement: Write a personal statement or motivation letter outlining your reasons for choosing Bocconi and your academic and career aspirations.
- CV/Resume: Include a CV or resume that highlights your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience.
5. Submit Your Application: Once you have gathered all the necessary documents and completed your personal statement, submit your application through the My Application portal. Ensure that all documents are correctly uploaded and meet the specified format requirements.
Applying for an undergraduate degree at Bocconi University involves a well-defined process that includes program selection, document preparation, and submission through the My Application portal. Careful attention to admission requirements and deadlines is key to a successful application. Once admitted, you’ll have the opportunity to experience high-quality education and immerse yourself in the vibrant academic community of Bocconi in a diverse, global city.