Access all our articles, blogs, guides, webinars and podcasts from one easy place!
- Webinar on the main features of US applications
- Application timelines
- Timelines for school advisers
- How a US application essay is different from the UCAS personal statement
- US application essays: three key points
- What is demonstrated interest and why does it matter?
- Letters of continued interest
- Three common mistakes international students make
- Writing teacher references
- Summer courses
Choosing a university:
- Building your university list
- College or university?
- Webinar on making good choices for your college list
- How do US rankings work?
- Webinar on what you actually study at US unviersities
- Webinar on holistic admissions, with Loyola Marymount University and Syracuse University
- Webinar on the role of ‘fit’ in US admissions
- Are the Ivy League America’s ‘best’ universities?
- How competitive are the ‘top’ US universities to get into?
- How selective are US universities?
- Is an Ivy League education worth it?
- Understanding a US university curriculum
- The ‘Colleges that Change Lives’
- Studying Engineering
- 3+2 pathways into Engineering
- Colleges with bespoke curriculums
- Understanding admissions statistics
- Universities for the creative arts
- Christian Universities
- Drama and Musical Theatre
- Studying in the South
- The University of California system
- Universities with spring start dates
- Hidden gem universities
- Honors colleges
- Tips for when you visit colleges
- Admissions statistics 2019
- Admissions statistics 2020
- SAT or ACT?
- Podcast on chances in US testing, with Akil Bello of Fair Test
- New testing policies for the 2020-21 cycle
- The SAT and ACT in the UK context
- The SAT and ACT for international students
- Extra-time and access arrangements
- Three top tips
- Choosing where to apply
- Why do UK universities have entry requirements?
- The Scottish university model
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Studying in London
- Student Safety at UK universities
- The role of fee status
- Hidden gem UK universities
- Hidden gem courses
- UCAS Clearing
- UCAS hacks: little known tips & tricks
- What happens after your application goes to UCAS?
- Degree apprenticeships
- Webinar for counselors (Latin America focus)
The UCAS personal statement
Medicine and Health Sciences
Germany and Central Europe
- Podcast: study in Germany
- Key information on applying to German universities
- The Liberal arts in Berlin and Vienna
- Webinar on options in the Czech Republic and Hungary
- Overview of Germany
Netherlands & Belgium
- Universities of Applied Sciences
- Podcast on studying in Belgium
- Overview of Belgian applications
- Dutch universities podcast, part 1
- Dutch universities podcast, part 2
- Webinar on studying in Ireland
- Podcast on studying in Ireland
- What happens when you get your results?
- Overview of Irish universities