With thousands of institutions around the world, choosing the right one is a tricky process. But it doesn’t have to be stressful!
Every day, we help students discover which universities offer the best programmes and provide the experience they’re looking for. From exams to essays to application forms, it helps to have an expert guide you along the way.
Choose the package to suit your needs.
- Explore packages can be stacked: One country at £2,000, two countries at £3,000
- For UK applications including Oxbridge and/or Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine an additional £1750 surcharge will be applied
- For Students requesting support before they start Year 10, an additional £1250 surcharge will be applied
- VAT at 20% is applicable on top of these fees
- 10% discount available when purchasing multiple packages
- For students applying to courses in art, design and the creative arts, a bespoke proposal will be put together
- Hourly rate options available at £250 per hour.
The University Guys have helped students get offers from over 100 universities worldwide:
From the first meeting, David used his vast knowledge of the international university world to guide us through a process that was infinitely more complicated than we had thought. From choosing the right US university through to application and then helping with a deferral request, he has represented very good value and we always felt we had his 100% attention when required. My daughter is now off to Miami University next year and we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you David
Parent of a student admitted to the University of Miami
“David is the best that I have come across so far in this industry in terms of knowledge, connections, integrity and honesty and responsiveness and in particular he adds huge value in terms of university choice, which as I am sure you are aware is a vast and daunting area.”
Laura Holloway, Director of Overseas University Admissions
“We recommend David Hawkins to our families pursuing international university applications for the following reasons: depth of knowledge of the market (not just US), speed of response, integrity at every level, ability to connect on a personal level with young adults and his ability to provide bespoke advice and find the correct match.”